Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/30/2005 5:48:12 AM EDT
well ive sold enough stuff to get a yugo m-92 kit.  did the slavs ever use a can on them?  if so does anyone kno wwha they used.  from my reserch the PBS-5 can that is be repoduced is actually for a 5.45 caliber.  the PBS-1 is for 7.62 AKM's and such.  there is not a whole lot out there that i can find.  i havent seen any pics of 7.62 krinks with silencers on them yet.  anyone with pics.  im wanting to make a repo of a corect one.  i know people are making repos but not as accurate [read anal] as i want to.  so far i havent found any pics of the pbs-2 -3 -4 nor do i know what they went to

here is what was advertised as a pbs-5.  this is the best pic i could find that looks like a real one.

here is a repo of one on tantals site

here is a pbs-1 from tantals website.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:05:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I do not have a Krink kit but let me run this by you. If you were to silver solder a short can to it, IE make it integrally suppressed would you have to SBR it. I know machine guns do not have to go through the SBR, do integrally suppressed guns?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:01:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, the Serbs use cans. They are basically a simple tube. I believe someone posted a pic awhile back.

Here is a pic of the M-76 with one. The M92 suppressor is similar, but just a bit shorter.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:06:15 AM EDT
[#3]

God I want one real bad, my pecker just got hard!

I havent found a suppressor as of yet for the 7.62x39 thats in my price range.
If I found that (^) right now, I would sell one of my AR's to pay for it, no kidding.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:32:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Another pic of an actual Serb/Yugo shorty 7.62x39 suppressor...

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#5]
that looks to be a galil type stock on that shorty.   i dont have my kit yet but some are saying the threads on the yugo m92 are 24-1 LH and some are saying its 25-1.5 LH.  that can looks fairly easy to make.  not as preaty as a pbs-1 but oh well.  i have a good print of that one that ill make for my akm.  does anyone know what the writing on the picture says?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:17:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
that looks to be a galil type stock on that shorty.   i dont have my kit yet but some are saying the threads on the yugo m92 are 24-1 LH and some are saying its 25-1.5 LH.  that can looks fairly easy to make.  not as preaty as a pbs-1 but oh well.  i have a good print of that one that ill make for my akm.  does anyone know what the writing on the picture says?

The rifle seems to be a new updated version of the M92, but sure the can would be the same.

All I can read on the can is the M92 designation.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:54:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Here's another Yugo with the same type can.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:27:49 AM EDT
[#8]
any one else have any input?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 2:28:13 PM EDT
[#9]
wowzza!

i want one!

actually one for my M-92 krink,.one for the sbr AK-104 im building,.and one for the bulgy krink im saving/paying for

so where do i find one?,.. how much?

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:15:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Tag ...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top