Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/21/2006 8:26:18 PM EDT
anyone order one of the yugo rpk kits without the bipod?
how are the bipods held on one of the kits that come with a bipod?
are they pinned on or are they clamped,screw?

any info would be great

thanks
BLM

pam said they are stamped rec.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:31:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:49:57 AM EDT
[#2]
The picture in their flyer shows a complete stamped rifle and a cut stamped receiver. It also looks like they are not cut for a bipod. The bipod version has a solid bracket that slides over the barrel and then the front sight is attached. The only way I can tell to remove the bipod is to remove the front sight.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:07:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The picture in their flyer shows a complete stamped rifle and a cut stamped receiver. It also looks like they are not cut for a bipod. The bipod version has a solid bracket that slides over the barrel and then the front sight is attached. The only way I can tell to remove the bipod is to remove the front sight.

thats what I thought
thanks for the input
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
. The bipod version has a solid bracket that slides over the barrel and then the front sight is attached. The only way I can tell to remove the bipod is to remove the front sight.

That's pretty much how the bipod on the kits I have (with bipods) are attached. I can't imagine they can be attached without knocking out the front sight pins and removing it.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top