Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/5/2004 10:19:09 AM EDT
hello all, i've got a new WASR10 that has a canted gas block, can i just wack it with a rubber mallet or do i need to disassemble it to correct this issue,thanks.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:32:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/5/2004 10:33:15 AM EDT by Ripcode]

Go here and this will tell you what needs to be done.

Set the hammer down....
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:45:16 AM EDT
Top Top