Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page AK-47 » SKS
Site Notices
4/1/2020 4:14:10 PM
4/1/2020 6:58:51 AM
Posted: 1/11/2005 5:16:53 PM EDT
I just picked up a yugo at my local gunshop, instead of a muzzle brake, it came with some
thinga-majig that looks like a piece of pipe? why is this? Im guessing some stupid california law.
It looks like its two piece. like a tube slipped over the original then tac welded into place. anyone ever seen one of these? Where do i get an original brake to replace once i figure out how to get this off?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:10:10 PM EDT
Page AK-47 » SKS
Top Top