Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/21/2003 1:26:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 2:52:22 PM EDT
i can't belive this guy what a jack off!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 3:27:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/21/2003 3:36:22 PM EDT by sfcret]
yeah it was great get together, some shooting, eating, and just getting to know everybody...they are a great bunch of guys, to be sure...looks like us Ohio guys have it going on here...BULLETFEST, and FAL shoot. if we do this every year about this time, great weather conditions, I was thinking on my drive home that maybe a good name for it will be something like FALL FAL FEST...say that fast three times . we need to at least have a name for this get together.

I don't think you where there Bob, but some ideas were kicked around by Scott, Antares (Joe), banker billy and a few of other guys for the next shoot, like having tee-shirts made up (like someone did for BULLETFEST....sorry can't remeber who di that), having trophies for first, second and third place....and everyone that comes to it, will be awarded a engraved FAL mag with something to commemorate the year’s shoot....sort of like a memento.

Mark and Antares should have pictures up on the FALFILES of the days event.

I don't even want to say what I scored....lets put it this way, if they had a award for the lowest score, I probably would get that

Link Posted: 9/21/2003 3:45:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/21/2003 3:51:41 PM EDT by Antares]
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Bowhunt... hehehehehehehehehe

I had fun :) Got some pics up here....

www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87219

edit: ugh ... cant someone invent an automatic URL parser for this thing? ;)
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 3:55:14 PM EDT
You Ohio boyz have all the fun!!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 4:29:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 4:58:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 5:44:47 PM EDT
Oh and to just clear up some misconceptions ... bowcunt was NOT at the shoot ... it was actually ME playing a prank on campy ... ... with an innocent little nametag...
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 6:09:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 6:40:08 PM EDT
Well, I've offended my share of folks tonight. E-mailed Buddy at Tapco, told him no more orders unless he sponsors the FAL files again, then posted on bowcunt's site that he was an asshole. That should get me banned. Small loss. I have no time for comment on that guy, Buddy has made a poor business decision.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 7:05:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RotDorn:
Lucky for you Antares!...being the "Red" PowerRanger Campy has special "whoopa$$" powers, and could have sent you straight to the hurtlocker!

Plus, I am sure he knew right away it wasn't Boyhunter because you didn't take a shot at him while he was downrange!

Im still waiting to hear about the "impersonation" lawsuit that DThor himself is going to file against me.....
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 3:06:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 5:58:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CAMPYBOB:
i have a feeling that tapco's mailbox is overflowing with folks that are expressing displeasure with the non-sensical decision.

antares, i don't think he'll sue you. however, be advised that he is now attemting to buy your family name and blackmail you into getting a thornton makeover!

Does that mean I get to start being an asshole... and threatening everyone with lawsuits?

............and do I get to be a former fake seal then?
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 6:46:39 AM EDT
I had a lot of fun, and even brought home a Sten kit with almost all of it's finish for $30.
I blame my revised budget on Antares for letting me try his Rhineland .45 FAL.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 8:24:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RS39:
I had a lot of fun, and even brought home a Sten kit with almost all of it's finish for $30.
I blame my revised budget on Antares for letting me try his Rhineland .45 FAL.

Sorry

Now ... imagine that carbine with its folding stock, registered as a SBR cut down to 10" with a real can on it...

Also, I plan on using it IN THE MATCH next go-around. Might even do a 4x forward scout scope setup just for these matches.

Glad you liked it. :-)
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 9:07:48 AM EDT
So how is it that the FAL guys get a match on a wonderfully nice sunny day, and the AK and Euro Bolt gunners get to freeze our nuts off in a blizzard? Something dooes not compute here?
Top Top