Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/8/2004 1:47:29 PM EDT
check it out, go to this link and then look for the video on the awb, kinda interesting, just killin time...

hi click me
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:55:57 PM EDT
[#1]
A completely biased piece. From watching that clip, If i didn't know better I'd think only terrorists, thugs and madmen want guns. Apparently no Law abiding citizens want them. There must be alot of criminals calling thier representatives to make this ban go away huh?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:05:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice biased touch, depicting an SWD S/S 12, that is NOW a DD according to the ATF, and will not be on the streets after the AWB sunset.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:37:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Gosh I never knew threaded barrels and flash Supressors could kill so many people, but since all those police chiefs say so I guess its true.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:37:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:44:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't belive that all of those police chiefs are such Pinko Commie Fags... To sit around and call us thugs, terrorists, and drug dealers.. Why the nerve of the Clinton pecker suckers..

And WTF Brady shot Reagan with a .22 pistol, not a so called evil "Assualt Weapon"

I did notice that peice of crapola AR-15 jamming....
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:21:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Take a look at all those police chiefs.  I would bet anything that not a single one of them has been on the street in 15 years.  The most they have to be scared of is spilling their coffee on their ties.

Anyone notice the AR-15 jam at the end?  

I noticed that..... must've been using those USA mags or laquered Wolf.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:49:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:07:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Ober Hee Hee...Thats funny
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:19:32 AM EDT
[#9]
I assume you all saw the clip at the bottom as well... We all need to be VERY worried about a new ban in the future!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top