Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/13/2005 7:37:30 AM EDT
I bought an AMD65 where the gas tube was replaced with an Ultimak. Going to sell off the Ultimak. I am to either convert it to use a Upper HG, or an AMD original tube. What kind of gas tube should I start with to convert to use an Upper HG. Will any 47 work?
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 9:38:36 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 10:02:13 AM EDT
a romy gas tube will work
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 2:00:43 PM EDT
Some of the mesgs I have read indicated they used a 74 tube? Whats the difference between a 74 tube and a 47 tube if any?
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 3:57:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 6:16:34 PM EDT
Hell I'll send you an AMD tube, IM me your address
Top Top