Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/21/2006 3:58:24 PM EDT
i'm looking for a reciever for a underfolder chinease ak. i want to stay away from hesse and vulcan arms... thanks
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:08:26 PM EDT
[#1]
There's actually a guy over on Gunbroker who usually has an original Chinese UF receiver for sale. I think it runs about $100 or so. If I remember right it's a stripped MAK-90 receiver that was originally cut for an UF stock, and if build up correctly, you're fine.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a receiver, but I know where you can get a new Chinese UF stock if you need one
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:42:53 PM EDT
[#3]
i got ahold of that guy from gunbroker and i found out that it is a hesse reciever,  i decided not to get it just for the fact its a hesse, and they are junk. thanks anyways
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:58:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I heard that if you want to be a little bubba, a Yugo underfolder trunion will work in a chicom reciever.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:00:16 PM EDT
[#5]
You might want to try here but be careful not to burn yourself

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:07:21 PM EDT
[#6]
 that makes my guts hurt  

I know where you can get a nice Polytech receiver, but you'd have to pry it from my cold, dead hands
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a Norinco underfolder that i'm thinking of selling . Send e-mail if you're interested.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top