Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/22/2003 2:03:40 PM EDT
wretch. 'have a vindictive admin. with an agenda, at AW smearing me without cause or proof, resulting in bans at sites with nothing to do with it, even ones that only recently cashed my support check (now, there's a lesson there someplace, sportsfans) ....hmmmmm... I think I'll just give the whole thing a rest for a while.

So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

I have a great life, in service to my Lord, Family and Country....... think I'll continue to live it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 4:26:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you need a break Pave.  If you take some time off, you know we will all be here when you get back.  Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need anything.

Happy Holidays!!

KF
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:50:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey Pave, its been a long time since we both bailed from AssWeb.  How have you been?  

I say stick around and jab it in the eye of the other fools.  Living well is the best form of revenge!

Take care and God bless!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top