Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/4/2005 8:27:57 AM EDT
I recently picked up my 1st AK (a SAR-1) my problem is I have HUGE hands and the black skinny grip just does not work for me.Where would be the best place to pick up a fatty that would work on my SAR?I would prefer wood but a nice colored plastic would work.

BTW I don't care for the looks of the ergo type grips.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:33:59 AM EDT
Z-recto ... He can make a grip any size you need ... Nice laminate ... Unfinished or stained to your pleasure ... Look like Russian laminate grips ...

$35.00 I think ...

Big plus is that it's a U.S. made part that counts ... Great guy to work with !!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:52:20 AM EDT
I have the same problem. If you can't get one from Z that you like have a look at the one on the Polytech site
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:40:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:40:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2005 9:42:25 AM EDT by thedukeryan]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:00:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RS39:
If you like the HK G3 grip, without thumbshelf, get the Ergo from riflestocks.com. I have 2.

Do you have the Sure Grip or the Rigid Grip???
The Sure Grip I have doesn't tighten down worth a crap but I like the feel of the Ergo ...
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:37:25 PM EDT
SAW grip. It feels much better as it is thicker and a better angle.
Top Top