Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/31/2003 3:11:18 AM EDT
   I have a SLR-100H mfg. by Blue Ridge out of South Carolina.  Anyone have any ideal when they where assembling the for Intrac?

Is Intrac still in business to email them?

Thanks,
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 4:13:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 5:04:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 5:35:47 PM EDT
[#3]
    RotDorn,

My "BlueRidge" is by far one of the best AK I have had, that is until GG drilled one side of the barrell pin hole off center.

I just got it back after finally having his work fixed, rebarrelled and refinnished.   The old barrell had what looked like two groves running side by side with a little space between them, weid lookin!  I dont believe the barrell was mfg. that or how shooting could cause that.  

BlueRidge is got my vote for a Quality built AK!!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 6:13:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Pics aren't working for me Rotdorn.  

We don't get enough pics on the AK side, so when we do, I gotta see them!
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 8:37:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 8:32:38 PM EDT
[#6]
There is a stamped Blue Ridge for sale at GunsAmerica right now;

www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976357511.htm

I almost bought it, but I really wanted a milled AK and found and SLR-95 for about the same price.  The guy sent me pics, the gun looks real good.  Stock is brown plastic with pebble grain texture.  Slant brake, 45 degree gas block and nice finish.  He said the barrel is like new.  If you buy it from him, tell me Lukejt snet you.

Lukejt

edit to make link hot
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 6:10:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I had Charles build me a rifle based on the SLR100 receiver and a LN polish milled kit. Charles completed the build with a rich deep blueing, rather than parkerizing it. The rifle has his trigger group, which I had tuned by Charles. He could build a top class AK, thats for sure!
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 2:50:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top