Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/29/2006 6:31:29 PM EST
im looking into building up a romanian kit and i have a few questions related to it.

are WASR's built off these kits, and if so why do they get such a bad reputation?

I havent decided if i want to go the route of an underfolder or a fixed stock, but i would like to buy a reciever with the rear trunion holes pre drilled, any recomendations of a company producing quality 100% recievers with rear trunion holes drilled?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 11:20:08 PM EST

Originally Posted By hsc301:
im looking into building up a romanian kit and i have a few questions related to it.

are WASR's built off these kits, and if so why do they get such a bad reputation?

I havent decided if i want to go the route of an underfolder or a fixed stock, but i would like to buy a reciever with the rear trunion holes pre drilled, any recomendations of a company producing quality 100% recievers with rear trunion holes drilled?

WASR's are new made but not allways to .MIL spec, that is why they are hit-or-miss QC wise.
They are not made from the de-milled kits.

the best receivers can be found here:

www.nodakspud.com/page2.htm

You want the NDS-3 for a fixed stock
Just remember that the NDS-3 was made for Century's FCG, useing the Tapco one can cause problems.
DPH has a sale on the conpliance parts you need.
dpharms.com/century-international-arms-compliance-kit-p-204.html

The NDS-1ROM is plug-and-play with the UF kit and Tapco's FCG.
Top Top