Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2006 7:31:29 PM EDT
im looking into building up a romanian kit and i have a few questions related to it.

are WASR's built off these kits, and if so why do they get such a bad reputation?

I havent decided if i want to go the route of an underfolder or a fixed stock, but i would like to buy a reciever with the rear trunion holes pre drilled, any recomendations of a company producing quality 100% recievers with rear trunion holes drilled?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:20:08 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
im looking into building up a romanian kit and i have a few questions related to it.

are WASR's built off these kits, and if so why do they get such a bad reputation?

I havent decided if i want to go the route of an underfolder or a fixed stock, but i would like to buy a reciever with the rear trunion holes pre drilled, any recomendations of a company producing quality 100% recievers with rear trunion holes drilled?

WASR's are new made  but not allways to .MIL spec, that is why they are hit-or-miss QC wise.
They are not made from the de-milled kits.

the best receivers can be found here:

www.nodakspud.com/page2.htm

You want the NDS-3 for a fixed stock
Just remember that the NDS-3 was made for Century's FCG, useing the Tapco one can cause problems.
DPH has a sale on the conpliance parts you need.
dpharms.com/century-international-arms-compliance-kit-p-204.html

The NDS-1ROM is plug-and-play with the UF kit and Tapco's FCG.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top