Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/8/2003 12:30:47 PM EST
I am trying to locate weiger mags ,,however is there another name for them?? I have tried I.O,and thet have other .223 mags listed..They will be used for a Saiga..Thanks..
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 1:52:26 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 2:12:45 PM EST
If I recall, aren't they listed at IO as being SAR-3 mags, and described as a 4 pack for $60?
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 2:17:56 PM EST
Did you call Interordance?

The mags are still listed on the I.O. website and in its mail order flier (which I receive)?

They are called "SAR-3 mags."

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 2:43:23 PM EST
AO has the mags that I am looking for,,just with a different name..BTW on the Saiga/223 mag conversion posts,,the pictures will not load for me,,any suggestions ??
Thanks to all
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 11:15:28 PM EST
I just got a four pack of wiegers 5 days ago from I.O. They are the cats meow. Great finish and they function perfectly (in a SAR3) so far.

I also got a RSA FCG yesterday. I just installed it tonight and I can already tell the pull is MUCH better. Now I need to get some nice wood and a kobra sight (thanks Tracker, now I gotta go spent more money).

Link Posted: 6/9/2003 8:44:51 AM EST
Got mine from Ohio Rapid Fire before I left for the desert....

Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:10:09 PM EST
To bad we cant get any of those clear plastic Weiger mags like this one on this Weiger shorty:


maybe if the '94 crime bill expires... sigh
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:57:23 AM EST
AIM Surplus had an excellent deal on Weigers last month if you bought enough. Check with them - they may still be on sale.
Top Top