Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:47:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:07:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:11:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#6]
dammit, I saw someone wearing one of those at Gunstock, and wanted a few.  Too bad.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:50:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 7:45:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Now that thread got funny!!!
Take someone's small scale fun project, swipe it for a bigger scale profit venture, then complain when they get busted?

"  Amazing that a fellow gun owner would do that just because he was miffed about something. Gee, thanks, loser."

I guess this logic explains the joeken/kvar fuss. Miffed over their sponsor's price being undercut, then trying to ban the capitalist predator.

Link Posted: 10/28/2003 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
allow me to translate rusty's post into parody of the highest order:

We don't have any and will not be getting any more.

we are still busy pulling the corncob out of our ass.

OK Campy,  You now owe me a new keyboard and monitor.  I snotted and blew coke all over them out of my nose.  Damn does coke burn.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 11:01:01 PM EDT
[#10]
God-damn! It's out of our hands!

Man how I wanted to post that link prior to having to go to real work at a real job.

What a pathetic bunch! (Yes YOU, Mick, dthor/bowhunt, HDpussy and the "fredGsanford gang")

Suck on these nutz nigga suck on these nutz! (and the beat goes on and on................)

Hey guys, I've got an idea how we can make some easy money.........we'll use this guy Greywolf's idea and make a killing and please our humble masses.

Jesus, those sick fucks are the epitomy of Communism!
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 11:45:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Well this guy is a goner now for sure...
captured before deletion..

Dixieboy

Trader Rating: (0)

Mick my poor boy, you and yours are nothing but petty thieves. Trust me, you'll get yours. Enjoy while you can. Yeah, you've got some hefty sponsers---due to unscrupulous business practice.

You all suck! (delete as you feel proper)

What losers. You steal from a board member and have the balls to brag until your cashflow is interupted.

One narrow-minded word for the likes of you: SUCKBAGS! (if you have to ask..........)

You never said forever
Could ever hurt like this..."

Link Posted: 10/29/2003 1:55:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Also posed by dixieboy.

*BUMP*

@@@@FOR YOUR SPONSERS@@@@

Enjoy!

Good night, and Satan Bless!

WAFFLE MAGS ????

from Joeken???????????????????????????????

Crapco~ for all your nonessential firearms needs! (Hey, we really didn't wanna buy the FALfiles, we just wanted the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Please report this thread to the GUNSNET STAFF er BlowKunt...

Boyh=unter @ large. this is an Amber-orange alert, teh boyhunter is at larage........

And if I forgot to mention, and this one's for you HDR:

OOGAA-BOOGA MOTHER-FUCKER!!!! and you can thank your n*gg* Bungoloid for that one "friend".

Stuff that in your crack (pipe) and smoke on it asshole!

Well, get ready to welcome someone new (if they're not already here)
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 4:37:34 AM EDT
[#13]
dixieboy? and he is from Iowa  he must be a transplant from somewhere around LA. yes either way he is a finished overther.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 5:31:07 AM EDT
[#14]
This is an original Kalashnikitty T-Shirt.  Was sent to me while I was in the desert by Greywolf2112.

KF

Link Posted: 10/29/2003 3:15:03 PM EDT
[#15]
gee this gets better all the time.....what's next a "enemy list" of who turned us in to SANRIO?

better get a ream of paper as there is no shortage of folks that would do this. lets see people who've been banned, been ripped off by SAI.

or could it have been one of the moderators over there????? hmmmm could be, then again maybe not, but then again.....hmmmmm

I'll give them a hint, it's the one who's screen name is a beer, over there.

Link Posted: 10/29/2003 6:19:30 PM EDT
[#16]
"they got what they deserved!"
Kent State anti-war activist, Cowardlybob on the US Military KIA/WIA in Vietman.
"Pride is a joke" is another gem.

What's this about?  
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 4:10:08 PM EDT
[#17]

yes I'm dixieboy and yes I'm from Iowa
    but born and raised in ohio.I logged
    on gunnutz.net today .

you only live once so piss off as many
   people as you can when ever you can.

dixieboy
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top