Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2002 12:16:59 PM EDT
When I took U47 out to shoot.It would fire the round,cycle a new one but wouldnt fire the round in the chamber.I could then eject the new unfired round and cycle a new one in.It would fire and cycle but the one it cycles in wont fire.Seems as if the Hammer is following the bolt forward.Its not holding the hammer back like it should.The trigger doesnt seem to have the tension it should.Is it the Trigger Spring?Im sure the Springs are weak.Would the Spring cause this?Later,45B10
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 12:21:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 12:24:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, sounds like a disconnector problem to me also if, in fact, the hammer is falling on the next round.

Rotdorn, check your IM.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I got the Disc Spring replaced with the right one.Picked one up in Springfield.I had to file on the Disconector to get it to work in U47.Its a different design than the one in my MAK.To much meat on the bottom of the Disc to fit in the trigger.Anyway Im heading to RSA this week to let them peak at it.Just wondering what it could be.Later,45B10
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top