Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2003 12:15:49 PM EDT
I went to an Atlanta Gunshow .Well I was going to try and find a VEPR in .223 or 5.45x39 . Well on the way the damn interstate came to a comeplete stop. At 40 minuet drive took 2 1/2 hours. I was pissed. About to explode. Well as you would know it no VEPR's at the show. Not that Ive ever seen many anyhow but there was two at the last show I went to.So I was looking at the SAM 7S . Guy wanted $550 NIB. I think thats a good price.Going price anyhow. Well me being pissed off and in a bad mood from my trip I passed  on it. Well get home and get even more pissed. I missed the mail lady with my KAG rifle. I have to get it on monday now. I hope its all there so I can sell it and get rid of the nightmare.Now I wished I would have bought the SAM 7S . I don't own a milled AK. Yeah buy the way it was another 2 1/2 hour drive to get home. The back roads I took to get home quicker was now backed up from the traffic being diverted from the interstate. All I can say BOILING!!!!!  :(   WarDawg
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 2:34:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 7:00:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Dang WarDawg if I had seen it would have bought it too. Thats my next purchase!!!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top