Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page AK-47 » SKS
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 11:02:30 AM EST
aimsurplus.com has yugo sks for $69.95 with bayonet and grenade launcher.

NOT a BAD DEAL
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:10:43 PM EST
It's probably the lowest grade, usually shooter grade I think, i.e. stock is in bad condition, maybe part serial numbers don't match and the bore may not be bright. But with any SKS, it won't matter because they're not worth that much in perfect unissued conditions either. I bought an unissued Yugo about a month ago, love it, put a bipod and scope mount on it the other day. I've seen some Yugo's in bad condition but still fire fine. Whatever suits you.

-mark
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:44:47 PM EST

Originally Posted By MauserMark:
I bought an unissued Yugo about a month ago, love it, put a bipod and scope mount on it the other day. -mark

What bipod did you put on it and where did you find it?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:02:07 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/16/2004 8:03:40 PM EST by MauserMark]
I'm in Houston, the place is called Global Trades, you can call them and order one. I had to put it on the handle of the Bayonet, but still works great. I'll post some pics after I get the scope and 20 round mag.

www.globaltrades.com/versamount.html

it's the one in the middle.

-mark

p.s. oh yeah, I found a Chinese (I'm guessing Chinese) sks stripper clip/mag vest at an army surplus store for 15 dollars. hehe :)
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:23:29 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/19/2004 6:24:42 PM EST by 1776]

Originally Posted By MauserMark:
But with any SKS, it won't matter because they're not worth that much in perfect unissued conditions either.

I guess you have NEVER seen or shot a YUGO SKS Yet you claim to have bought one. Its a VERY fine firearm. Do you even own a firearm?
Page AK-47 » SKS
Top Top