Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/18/2002 5:35:36 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone might know if a Zastava M76 furiture set (if one can be found here or abroad) would fit a Norinco NHM 91. I want to get rid of the 91's thumbhole stock and the Zastava's M76 stock and wood looks great.
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 3:10:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 5:05:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't want a regular AK stock, I want M76 furniture.

Link Posted: 11/19/2002 1:53:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 10:12:09 PM EDT
[#4]
CAMPYBOB I added a picture of my rifle to the post above to show you what I have. Tomorrow I'll to go down to the safe and compare standard AK handguards with the 91's and see if there is a difference in length. Also I want to check around a while longer for the M-76 stock and pistol grip, I think they would look great on my 91 if I can find them,,,, maybe overseas???

Thanks for your interest, I might get back with you if all fails.

edited to add: I checked Ironwoods site and they said that in the future (when they can) they hope to take orders for harder to find stocks,  I think I'll check with them and see what they have to say. It would be worth the wait to have custom furiture made for it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 4:55:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I believe I'm going to change furniture on my NHM-91 also.  I'm going for this look:

Link Posted: 11/27/2002 7:32:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Probably your only hope for anything like this would be if you know someone on the ground peacekeeping in the former Yugoslavia.  Had a friend get back last year from there.  He was inspecting weapon storage sights and saw all kinds of neat stuff.  

Forget the exact quantity, but they have an absurd amount of 7.92 kurz on hand for something like 200 MP-44s.  That ammo would be nice to get into the US.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top