[#1]
well said.
but sad to say, that probably won't get much attention, it might be too
"offensive".
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 3:51:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:16:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep, and don't let the Statue of Liberty kick you in the ass on your way out, either!

(I'm sure Lady Liberty offends somebody)
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:13:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Well said. I hope that writer wasn't fired for writing such an "offending" article.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 12:52:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 2:07:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Great article Jeep.

Borders, language, and culture are the ingrediants that made our country what it is today.

Unfortunately it is deteriorating rapidly due to the large number of "ILLEGAL" imigrants, and our politically correct crowds pandering to them.  

Both Repulicans and Democrats are afraid to tackle this growing problem because their opponents will call them racist, and it will cost them votes.  It sickens me!

[rant]So if you wan't to apply for your drivers license, or any any other government assistance; You must be a legal resident, and and learn the English language![rant]

I'll shut up now.  The aticle says it all.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top