Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2007 4:51:11 PM EDT
I know it's been asked and answered numerous times,  but here goes.  How do you "tighten up " a loose or wobbly underfolder on a Century Yugo underfolder?

I tried, but I can't find all the old posts.  In addition, I really don't understand the ones I found.  Is there actually fairly simple way to tighten the underfolder, or do I have to live with it?  Any help is appreciated.    Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 5:13:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mcm66:
I know it's been asked and answered numerous times,  but here goes.  How do you "tighten up " a loose or wobbly underfolder on a Century Yugo underfolder?

I tried, but I can't find all the old posts.  In addition, I really don't understand the ones I found.  Is there actually fairly simple way to tighten the underfolder, or do I have to live with it?  Any help is appreciated.    Thanks.

Look at the nut holding the buttstock on the receiver on the right side. It should have a series of holes around it which go all the way thru. There is a pin in the top hole. Find that pin then look at the hole directly across from it. One might be a tiny bit bigger than the other. Grap a punch small enough to fit inside the smallest of the two holes and punch out the pin. once the pin is removed you can simply tighten the buttstock to your liken via righty tighty, lefty loosy on the nut. Realign a set of holes and reinstall pin.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 5:44:29 PM EDT
Sounds simple enough. I'll give it a try.  Thanks!
Top Top