Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/14/2004 7:03:42 PM EDT
I'm wondering if anybody out there knows where I could get a buttstock and grip set for my Yugo .308 AK. Will the ordinary RPK or AK stock work? Thanks.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:55:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2004 11:22:06 AM EDT by Templar]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:56:24 PM EDT
Ace makes a 'yugo' grip. I don't have one, so I don't know how original it looks. It's US made.

Riflestocks.com, as I recall.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:55:45 AM EDT
I bought an Ace one and wasn't real happy with it but it was better than that plastic crap that came on the gun. Ace also MADE (I heard they stopped but could be wrong - check their web site) an adapter for the Yugo receivers so they would take their Ace folding buttstock -- and ALL THAT STUFF IS LEGAL!!!

Top Top