Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2009 6:44:00 AM EDT
Yugo RPK M72 Demilled Parts Kit

NoDak NDS-9 Receiver

New Virgin Green Mtn RPK Barrel

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj131/TRguy/YugoM-72RPKPartsKit3-21-09ng.jpg

Question what do I need to build this and what compliant parts etc...? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 6:50:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/23/2009 6:51:05 AM EDT by Eyegun]
What you need to build this is you need to read the tacked threads first and then find someone who knows how to put the new barrel in and headspace it. It's not as easy as an AR.

Nice kit BTW
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 9:09:46 PM EDT
Where did you pick up the kit and Green Mountain Barrell at? I'm in the market for one like it. Rguns has virgin kits, but i would rather get one like yours.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:16:58 PM EDT
HELLO/// LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A GOOD START . YOU WILL NEED FIRE CONTROL GROUP/US , BARREL NUT/US, (6 US PARTS TOTAL ) RIVET SET., TOOLS, IF THAT OLD BARREL IS IN GOOD SHAPE & WAS HEAD SPACED TO YOUR TRUNNION & BOLT IT WOULD BE . AN EASY BUILD. IF NOT YOU WILL HAVE TO TRANSFER PARTS FROM ONE BARREL TO THE OTHER, DRILL GAS PORT, CUT(MILL) EXTRACTOR RELIEF AT CHAMBER, PRESS & HEAD SPACE, DRILL BARREL PIN . THAN PARK OR BLU.OR? I AM BUILDING THE SAME RIFLE FROM A VIRGIN KIT IF AND WHEN YOU TRANSFER BARREL PARTS IF YOU COULD GAUGE GAS PORT HOLE WITH A DRILL BIT. I COULD USE THAT INFO OR IF ANY ONE ELSE HAS IT .THAT WOULD HELP
Top Top