Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 5:09:55 PM EDT

I've started my Yugo RPK build. The receiver is on order from Harlan and I've started the prep work on the kit.
All the rivets are out, the barrel is out.

This is what I started with:

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:52:42 AM EDT
[#1]
cool, where'd you get the kit from?  Grade? bore condition? etc.  

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:08:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I got one of the last ones from Copes and I hope that it is as nice as yours is. A demill of the kit is in order before the build even starts. Good luck on your build and how it turns out.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:34:26 AM EDT
[#3]
So Copes is out???

Dang

FREE
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:33:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I think I might have ordered the last one about 10 days ago. I received confirmation the day I ordered it and the shipping from UPS a week later. I will see it about mid week or later. Cope's pulled the add the next day after I ordered it. CFS still has them , but there is no bipod and I don't trust CFS with anything Yugo.

Quoted:
So Copes is out???

Dang

FREE

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top