Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/14/2007 7:11:08 PM EDT
Anyone know where I can get a replacement metal cap for the lower handguard on for a M70 underfolder?  Thanks alot guys!
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 3:38:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:31:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Dixie, is that the correct one for the yugo?  Are the Yugo and other's the same?  I sorta assumed that the yugo's would be different than other AKM's.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 8:02:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Dixie, is that the correct one for the yugo?  Are the Yugo and other's the same?  I sorta assumed that the yugo's would be different than other AKM's.

I'm not positive. Sorry.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 3:01:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this what you're looking for?

centerfire
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 3:04:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Nope, that's the part that actually holds the handguard on, I am looking for the metal plate that goes on the rear of the handguard and sits in the receiver.  It's not raelly a needed part per say, I can shim it up, but spares to do it right would be great.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top