Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/16/2003 6:05:14 PM EDT
We just got our season dates finalized, gonna start slinging steel shot on 10-11. Our early goose season opens 9-1 to try and knock off some of these local birds. I probably wont hunt that season though, to damn hot and I haven't been out checking the fields.

Time to start checking the decoys lines and weights, waders, and stick the boat in the water. WOO HOO!
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 7:16:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 5:05:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 5:22:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 12:11:47 PM EDT
[#4]

since you are re-stringing the deeks, what are you using?

Right now they all have plain old nylon cord on them. My buddy uses the plastic tangle free line on his dekes and it seems to work pretty well. I am thinking about trying out if any of my lines need replacing. One thing to note, that stuff is not truly tangle free. It can get tangled up but it doesn't seem to turn into a snarled and knotted up mess like nylon line does.

who needs an atv, waders, blind or boat?!?!

Geez Campy....hauling out all that spiffy gear is half the fun.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top