Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/21/2011 2:33:37 PM EDT
I received a couple of drum mags from overseas.  They are the Russian pattern but are marked differently.  They appear different from Romanian and Russian.  Did Yugos really make an AK drum?  Anyone know where I can find photos of one?
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone know if a Yugo drum mag exists?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:02:42 AM EDT
[#2]
looks romanian to me
the old style romanian where you load it one round at a time.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I compared your photos to my two Yugo drums and they are not the same. I am not sure what kind of drum yours is but it doesnt look like any of the three original Yugos I own/owned. Sorry.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:13:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.  I guess there are variations to each manufacturer.  I have had it up against Russian and Romanian and it is different than both.  Could be a variation of a Romanian.  It came to me from a friend overseas that picked it up in Russia.  I have two more coming that have the Molot stamps that came from the same place.  I appreciate the help with these.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top