Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2015 11:54:11 AM EST
Would you trade a...clean Czechpoint/D-Technik vz-58 for an original barrel Polish underfolder?

I have a very clean VZ in the classic beaver barf furniture that I have the opportunity to trade for a Polish U/F. I acquired the VZ with 100 rounds down it for $500. The Polish gun was from an original barreled kit, built onto a new receiver with the appropriate selector markings and such, but was not refinished from the original condition of the kit ("BFPU" style).

It's worth noting that I have a fresh AK-63D U/F unfired, as well as an additional VZ sidefolder, also unfired. If I got this particular AK, it would be to actually shoot an U/F

I guess I'm trying to ascertain the value of the Polish U/F in related to my Czechpoint VZ58.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 11:56:59 AM EST
I think it depends on what you want. Both are not exactly common and easy to come by. If you didn't have another VZ I would say no way, but that makes it a harder call. I personally would keep both VZs. I have an underfolder and it is my least favorite to shoot. That is a personal preference issue though, so take that for what it is worth.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 12:08:02 PM EST
I wouldn't, but I don't like underfolders.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 12:42:42 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/5/2015 12:42:42 PM EST by dalesimpson]
"trying to ascertain the value" = Price check. Please use the tacked threat at the top of the forum.
Top Top