Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/3/2006 6:06:49 PM EDT
I have an abundance of both 7.62x39 FMJ and SP. I'd like to put some of it away with my other SHTF ammo.

My question is, what Wolf ammo (if any) is good enough for a SHTF scenario? Or is it all just too underpowered?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:18:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm pretty certain it would definitely "leave a mark".  Wolf is good enough for me!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:50:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I would be glad to have anything in a SHTF world.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:55:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I would be glad to have anything in a SHTF world.

I have to agree.  If it goes "bang" reliably and sends a projectile downrange at a high velocity, then I'm happy with it.  My Vector Arms Underfolder loves the stuff.  That said, I usually buy Silver Bear or Golden Bear.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:26:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I am using Wolf for SHTF.  Very reliable and reasonably accurate.  Plus it is inexpensive enough to practice with it a lot.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:21:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Who the heck cares. See the guys in Iraq? Some of them have 50 year old surplus crap jammed into their guns... whatever I have is what I use. I would probably use HP first, then FMJ, then whatever else.

If I really need heavy stuff I have 7.62x54R APIT that will screw up the best of armor, and 7.62x54R 7N1 ammo that will hit the best of armor from really, really far away accurately.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:07:19 PM EDT
[#6]
As relible as Wolf is, that is your SHTF ammo!!!!
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top