Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2006 1:31:31 PM EDT
What are the pros and cons of both?

Will any kit work with a Tapco reciever WITH trunnion holes?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:53:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Alot of folks opts for the ones without trunion holes simply because you can make them fit the various trunions.  I opted for them since I plan on doing several pistol builds and side folder builds.  I did bend up some with trunion holes predrilled and wound up doing some minor dremeling to align the holes up.  Either way, is OK with me.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:04:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#3]
The ones with trunnion holes will for the most part work with standard builds such as the romanians & hungarians. The should be very close if bent correctly but may need a tiny amount of dremeling in order to get them just right. The ones without holes are gonna be your best bet for underfolders, AMD-65's, 74 side folders etc.

check out my build section Tapco flats $11.99 each and CHEAP shipping

www.MidwestArmory.com
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top