Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/1/2006 1:57:24 PM EDT
Almost there...

hey, no whining--it gets her out shooting with me more often, so i certainly ain't gonna bitch about it.  besides, there's no way in hell she'll ever be able to say i took her gun out without asking.  you think i'd be caught dead with something that color?  
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:23:48 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of shoes is she going to wear when she shoots that!!!  LOL

Here's a pic of mine.  A little less flashy!!

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:10:46 PM EDT
[#2]
It's gonna have a fixed stock

(TAG)
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:36:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Please tell me that is a PhotoShop job on that rifle.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:17:59 PM EDT
[#4]
you know, i do not think that is a photoshop job
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:29:04 PM EDT
[#5]
i tried opening a file off my POS digital camera in photoshop once.  photoshop told me to f off and get something from this millenium.  

no it's not a photoshop job.  she wanted purple, she gets purple.  it gets her out shooting with me more often, and she damn sure can't accuse me of stealing it to go to the range without her permission.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:16:55 AM EDT
[#6]
i dont understantd the color? why would anyone wnat a purple tantal? is there anything wrong with firing a normalfinished rifle?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:21:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i dont understantd the color? why would anyone wnat a purple tantal? is there anything wrong with firing a normalfinished rifle?

it's her gun and i'm building it the way she wants it?

seemed logical to me.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:23:52 PM EDT
[#8]
If you can get the wife to go shooting than by any means necessary.  I took my wife shooting once and she didn't like it.  Maybe if she had a pink gun she would think about what accessaries she would need.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#9]
i mean, if it had been an M92 or a soldier-carved yugo kit, HELL NO i wouldn't do that.  but let's be honest--the supply of tantals isn't *THAT* limited; there's thousands of 'em.  all you purists shouldn't be pissed anyway--be happy i made yours that much more rare, if anything.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:49:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

it's her gun and i'm building it the way she wants it?

seemed logical to me.

Me too, can't wait to show my girl this when it's done.
HURRY UP!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:12:58 AM EDT
[#11]
just about there.  i'm sending $$ out for the lower handguard and pistol grip i'm getting off the EE on friday, so soon as that stuff gets here it'll be complete.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:33:28 AM EDT
[#12]
 OH MY!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:44:03 AM EDT
[#13]
You have no soul!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:20:24 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
You have no soul!

No! But he does! I could see him carrying it  
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top