Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 6:58:22 PM EDT
From what I am told, it was once owned by another arfcom member, but wondering about it...  Are they decent builds?

It's a 5.45 '74 on an Intrac receiver.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:18:07 PM EDT
[#1]
If you were one of the lucky ones, yes.

Also consider there is much speculation as to whether he actually did any of the work himself, or contracted it out to some unknown person...due largely to the vast difference in the quality of the projects received back from him(the ones that were not completely stolen).

He(whomever), did an excellent job converting my full stock receiver to the side folder variety, but the rifle itself was not fully functional.

So it would be safe to say the appearance of his rifles was always good(the completed ones), but the functionality was hit or miss.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Informer was the screen name for Gary Gucciano.  Do a search and you will find one huge thread on his robbing of memebers out of cash and parts.

There are still alot of questions as to who actually did the builds and if those builds were done using select parts from his other customer supplied parts.  Alot of folks got screwed by him so it would not surprise me if that rifle, no matter how nice it may be, carries a negative stigma with it that could hurt resale value.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:18:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Informer=Gary Gucciano=Thief
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top