Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/9/2005 7:20:37 PM EDT
Military Gun Supply (www.militarygunsupply.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=FIM92PISTOL)

Name:
YUGO ZASTAVA M92 KRINKOV PISTOL 7.62X39
Item#:
FIM92PISTOL
Price/ea:
Wholesale Price: $999.95

7.62X39 CAL. BUILT ON OHIO ORD. RECEIVER, RIVETED CONSTRUCTION, BLUED FINISH, & REAR SLING SWIVEL. THESE WILL HAVE ORIGINAL GRIP AS PICTURED. MADE FROM UNISSUED KITS.

Anyone got one of these?  

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:46:48 PM EDT
[#1]
If I'm not mistaken the builder for MGS is Elite Firearms.  Be careful with guns built by these guys, there has been some quality issues as of late with their builds.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:15:37 PM EDT
[#2]
yes BUT they(mgs) have had a few builds done by others lately(not sure why,stick to what works).....dave at elite has alot going on

there are 2 guys here in TX that i recommend....one is Elite and the other is sledgehammer randy. i know both of them personally and will definitely vouch for either one!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:14:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Who is sledgehammer Randy? New one to me.  What happened to Independence Arms in Dallas?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:57:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
dave at elite has alot going on

Poor Dave...

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:09:50 PM EDT
[#5]
why poor dave??
from what i have heard mgs is building their own pistols, have been for a bit now(good luck guys!)......all the guns i have seen from elite have been great
Maroonfeather...Randy is mainly a FAL guy but does awesome ak work also....hands down one of the most considerate persons u will ever met in ur entire life(no BS)
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/sledgehammerarms/instant/aboutme.html
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:20:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:16:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
why poor dave??
from what i have heard mgs is building their own pistols, have been for a bit now(good luck guys!)......all the guns i have seen from elite have been great
Maroonfeather...Randy is mainly a FAL guy but does awesome ak work also....hands down one of the most considerate persons u will ever met in ur entire life(no BS)
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/sledgehammerarms/instant/aboutme.html

I had heard Elite was doing them for MGS. Makes sense, they are pretty close to each other.

Randy at Indy Arms built a very nice Bulgarian AK74 for me a couple years ago. His website wasn't there last time I looked. Seemed like a good guy to me.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 4:33:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Randy at Indy Arms went the same route as ol' Gucciano. If you dont know, dont ask.

Elite, well. Thats another story all in itself.

Randy @ Sledgehammer is an awesome guy. Has done a lot of work and favors for me. I know him personally, and he takes care of me every time.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:38:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I'd like to hear this one....as all I've ever heard are good things about them. Please inform us so that we don't take the wrong path.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 10:19:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd like to hear this one....as all I've ever heard are good things about them. Please inform us so that we don't take the wrong path.

PM sent.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top