Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
7/8/2020 3:01:36 PM
Posted: 10/6/2005 5:43:48 PM EDT
Just to keep my count good I am considering putting US followers in all my mags. Any good source for bulk followers? I guess 6 would do me for range mags. I seldom use anything but AMD mags if that makes any difference.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:33:55 PM EDT
Falcon makes followers and floorplates, if you haven't done floorplates i suggest them because of price and ease of installation.  otherwise the followers are good copies of orginal commie pieces and work flawlessly.
falconarms.com
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:37:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By kami211:
Falcon makes followers and floorplates, if you haven't done floorplates i suggest them because of price and ease of installation.  otherwise the followers are good copies of orginal commie pieces and work flawlessly.
falconarms.com

Sweet deal! I just got a bunch of floorplates. Shipping is super reasonable with these guys too! 6 plates shipped for $12.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:40:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/8/2005 7:54:38 AM EDT by Dr_Zero]
I have gotten the floorplates from Falcon and they were fine I haven't tried their followers though I got some of the FSE followers and really like them. The orange ones are cool so you can tell at a glance which is which or empty.

You may want to put up a want to buy if you want some of the FSE followers.

Edited to add a pic of the floor/base plate from Falcon
Top Top