Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 4:54:06 PM EDT
Hello, I am looking to assemble a Romanian AK. Can someone tell me where I can buy a predrilled reciever for this? The parts kit can be found here: www.classicarms.us/htm/firearms.htm  Scroll down 1/4 of the page.

Lastly, how do you thread the receiver and parts kit to accept screws and does anybody know of a  source for quality screws? Thanks for the help. BigAKFan
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:41:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Anybody?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:01:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Check here for screws, click on misc AK parts.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:33:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Use rivits.

It is easier and faster then screws...

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:08:31 AM EDT
[#4]
use drive screws if you want to use screws. there is a tackied thread about them in the build it yourself forum. they look like rivets, they're strong as crap, they're easy as crap to install, and they're cheap as crap. i think i payed 7 bucks for a 100 or so of them.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top