Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/17/2005 11:38:13 AM EDT
Ok so im going to get a parts kit, and i want someone to put together the receiver (front and rear trunnions) I dont have access to a drill press, So i dont want to atempt this myself. I need someone who can drill out the original rivets, and either screw or rivet together my receiver.  Who has the best prices on this service??  thanks
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:02:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Why not just buy a drill press from Harbor Freight for $45?  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:01:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Why not just buy a drill press from Harbor Freight for $45?  

Thats probably what im going to end up doing.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I've done a lot of research and this is what I've found.  All these prices are with test fire and coating unless otherwise mention.  Marshall Arms is another great builder and I think I'm going to use him but he's backed up as of the moment.  There are many other builders on the Net and some I've talked to but I have just lost the email or forogt.  If you are looking for the cheapest but best quality for your money go with Blackwell Industries I hear a lot of good things and all their work looks very good.  Nice guy too replied to all my emails.

Red Stick Arms $250.00 Folding stock

Blackwell Industries $300.00 Folding stock

AK USA $350.00 (Minium without coating) Solid Stock

In Range $350.00 Folding Stock

Azex Arms $450.00 Folding stock

Firing Line $500.00 Folding Stock
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top