Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 9:52:26 AM EST
Hello guys, What do you think of the fit and finish on AK's arriving from Arsenal, Atlantic Firearms, and ORF, to mention a few. How would you rate each of these AK dealers on fit and function, appearance, accuracy, reliability, and cost. I am planing on buying an AK and I would like to gather as much info as possible, before making my final decision. I hope you guys can point me in the right directioin before I do something stupid, and spend all my money on another AR.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:52:05 AM EST
I can't speak of the others you mentioned but I have 3 of the ORF 5.45 AKs built on Bulgy kits and they are the best & best looking 5.45 AKs I've ever seen (like something just taken out of someone's military arsenal somewhere...) Finish is ORF's "Blark" (parkerized over bluing). All have functioned 100% w/both EG & Bulgy polymer mags. The only complaint (and you can't get much more nit-picky than this) is that I had to move the front sight post over quite a bit to sight in the irons on one of the rifles, the other 2 front sight posts being very close to dead-center when sighted in. Well worth the $$$ IMHO, I'd buy them again. HTH...
Tomac
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:35:30 PM EST
Top Top