Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/2/2018 9:13:49 AM EDT
Who has got the best price on metal 7.62x39 30 rounders? Non- South Korean.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 4:11:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Aim surplus has new production Croatian mags with bolt hold open followers for 10.95

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=MAK47CRO30&name=Croatian+Steel+AK47+Magazines+30rd+7.62x39&groupid=15

Pretty sure these are the same as the ones I got from PSA a year ago, which are proper heavy steel AK mags and worked well

If you have a VZ-58, aim has surplus mags for that for $15
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 7:23:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Apex has new Serbian - read yugo- bho mags for $8.99
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 9:30:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
That's the better deal, go with that. Serb/Yugo mags are great
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 2:19:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
for SURPLUS mags? Arms of america has 4 packs of mags for $49.99 with a mag pouch and oiler.... good condition too.

bu the APEX mags that are new creation Yugos are awesome... $8.99 if you buy 5 or more... I have 31 of them and besides some filing on the back lug, they're perfect. LIteral tanks and excellent quality
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 3:53:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
for SURPLUS mags? Arms of america has 4 packs of mags for $49.99 with a mag pouch and oiler.... good condition too.

bu the APEX mags that are new creation Yugos are awesome... $8.99 if you buy 5 or more... I have 31 of them and besides some filing on the back lug, they're perfect. LIteral tanks and excellent quality
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I like to hear, have 24 on the way
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys, I guess I better buy some of the APEX mags.
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 6:14:44 PM EDT
[#7]
just got my tracking number for my mags, ordered saturday and should be here friday
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 11:05:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
just got my tracking number for my mags, ordered saturday and should be here friday
View Quote
as long as you don't mind the BHO feature, they're great. Some minor fitment issues with some guns, but easily fixed with a file. I love mine. I ordered a few to go along with some trigger pins I needed and they're even better than the last batch I got.
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 5:10:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
but the APEX mags that are new creation Yugos are awesome... $8.99 if you buy 5 or more...
View Quote
Is there a code to get that price?  I tried 10, then 20, and still get the $9.99 price.

Still a great price, I just like to offset shipping.
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 5:24:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Is there a code to get that price?  I tried 10, then 20, and still get the $9.99 price.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
but the APEX mags that are new creation Yugos are awesome... $8.99 if you buy 5 or more...

do you have an account? log in, pretty sure you have to be logged in
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 6:05:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I realized that when I went to order.  Came back here to post the answer for others and you beat me too it.  Thanks!

In case anyone is as OCD about maxing out the quantity before the shipping jumps up.... ordering 12 or up to 21 all had the same shipping charges.

1-2 same
3-5 same
6-11 same
12-21 same
I'm not a baller, so I didn't check past 25, but 22-25 same shipping price.
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 8:07:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Edit: replied to wrong thread
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 8:10:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I realized that when I went to order.  Came back here to post the answer for others and you beat me too it.  Thanks!

In case anyone is as OCD about maxing out the quantity before the shipping jumps up.... ordering 12 or up to 21 all had the same shipping charges.

1-2 same
3-5 same
6-11 same
12-21 same
I'm not a baller, so I didn't check past 25, but 22-25 same shipping price.
View Quote
24 shipped to my door was like $21-22
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 4:26:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
You have to be logged in with your account. Can't do guest
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 12:10:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
I just placed an order -- thanks for sharing!
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 6:53:17 PM EDT
[#16]
My magazines arrived today but none of them fit. I have been filing the same mag trying to get it to pop into my Rifle Dynamics 701 but I'm not really getting anywhere.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 8:44:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My magazines arrived today but none of them fit. I have been filing the same mag trying to get it to pop into my Rifle Dynamics 701 but I'm not really getting anywhere.  
View Quote
where are they not fitting? is that back lug near the top hitting the cross rivet? or is it not locking in at the mag latch area?
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 9:09:25 PM EDT
[#18]
It isn't locking into the mag latch.

Every other magazine I own fits just fine -- old paratroopers, Bakelite, Yugos, unknown mil-surp.
Link Posted: 4/21/2018 2:03:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It isn't locking into the mag latch.

Every other magazine I own fits just fine -- old paratroopers, Bakelite, Yugos, unknown mil-surp.
View Quote
open up the dust cover, yank the recoil and bolt and look what's happening. I'll bet you dollars to donuts that the lug on the back is hitting the cross rivet... if so, just take a rat file or sand paper and grind that angle'd part on the back lug down enough to fit.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top