Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 3:34:25 PM EDT
I remember one of them is Chinese kit on a Maadi receiver, with a barrel sleeve, which one?

I assume the 90 due to the "90" reference as in MAK-90?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:37:20 PM EDT
[#1]
The bad one is the MISR-90. Crappy chinese kit on a Egyptian receiver, by CENTURY ARMS! hinking.gif
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:38:58 PM EDT
[#2]
So the MISR S/A is decent I got a line on 2 of them for a good deal, appear to be in good shape.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:43:27 PM EDT
[#3]
This is MISR S/A CIA Made in Egypt  - EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT.  You need to personally inspect it.  Mine 'had' a muzzle tack over a threaded barell that I removed promptly with a dremel.  Also tossed the thumbhole stock.  It's one of my SWEETEST AK's

That's a nice Russian Khaki sling as well!!!!

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:44:26 PM EDT
[#4]
That is ironwood laminate furniture refinshed by z-recto.  Mmmm..Mmmm
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:46:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Okay, cool.  The 2 MISR S/A's are in good shape, cosmetically (as well as can be expected), and they "play" well.  $200.00 each, sounds like good deal then.  Neither of them have thumbhole stocks, should they?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:50:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Okay, cool.  The 2 MISR S/A's are in good shape, cosmetically (as well as can be expected), and they "play" well.  $200.00 each, sounds like good deal then.  Neither of them have thumbhole stocks, should they?

Yes, my S/A had a thumbhole stock

Im embarresed to post this  This is a BEFORE

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:57:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds good.  These both have laminate furniture on them and the threads are turned down / off.

I'll post pics of them when I pick 'em up, this upcoming Sunday.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:42:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Who/what is z-recto?  I plan to get some Ironwood stocks and send them to someone competent to refinish them (I'm an idiot when it comes to this stuff).  The stocks you say were done by z-recto are EXACTLY what I am looking for.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top