Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 9:32:26 AM EDT
Which of the RSA trigger groups do I need for SA M-5? I want to be sure to order the right one ...
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:21:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 12:28:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Just the question I was about ready to ask.  Thanks for posting!    
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 12:47:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 1:13:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just order the 7.62 model.  We have modified the hammers to fit the 7.62 and .223 now.  If it does not work right for any reason I will refund your money or make a hammer that does work.  Either way you will not be sorry.

Ken RSA

PS I saw Miss RSA today.........I wish I was in college.

And there are no new pics?  WTH?

To keep this on topic - I love the RSA triggers I have in my two AKs from Chris Butler at AK-USA.  I don't know if he worked something special on them, but they are darn near a better trigger than the KAC two-stage I have in one of my ARs...

Spooky
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 1:43:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just order the 7.62 model.  We have modified the hammers to fit the 7.62 and .223 now.  If it does not work right for any reason I will refund your money or make a hammer that does work.  Either way you will not be sorry.

Ken RSA

PS I saw Miss RSA today.........I wish I was in college.

Cool, that's why I was asking before ordering. Thanks Templar but I already knew it was a double hook, LOL ...

P.S. I alway's figured Miss RSA was your girlfriend or something, LOL ...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top