Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/18/2005 1:44:18 PM EDT
a manuel for an sks. Hello fellow's , I recently picked up 2 SKS's over the weekend. Both chinese and one seems to be in REALLY good shape and the other has been "molested". It has a synthetic stock ( the monte carlo kind) and detachable mag.
Anyway, where can I find a manuel for these rifles. Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Here ya go!

Take your pick - there are 8 different versions

savefile.com/filehost/projects.php?pid=322791
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 7:50:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
a manuel for an sks. Hello fellow's , I recently picked up 2 SKS's over the weekend. Both chinese and one seems to be in REALLY good shape and the other has been "molested". It has a synthetic stock ( the monte carlo kind) and detachable mag.
Anyway, where can I find a manuel for these rifles. Thanks!

Send me an IM and I can send you the Russian, Chinese, or generic SKS manual via email in PDF format.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:24:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Here ya go!

Take your pick - there are 8 different versions

savefile.com/filehost/projects.php?pid=322791

hank

2guntomhttp://www.2guntom.com/454/group/2gunsfiring_v1.gif
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:11:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks a bunch guys. Really exactly what I needed. And for that you get a happy smiley face>>>>>>>>. Seriously, thank you!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:25:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Dang, I forgot about that.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:57:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Dang, I forgot about that.

Oh yeah, I'm sorry I didn't IM you but I had gotten busy doing other things and forgot about the offer. Thank you anyway.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top