Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/18/2012 10:37:54 PM EDT
First, thanks for all the help with locating a Romanian underfolding stock assembly... Now, I'm seeking help in finding at least 10 Romanian 30rd AK-47/AKM magazines for my SAR-1 rifle.

At this point, I've only seen Polish, Bulgarian, East German and Yugoslavian magazines.  Also, I've seen magazines described as Eastern European... Which could mean anything and since money is tight, I don't want to take a chance on not getting Romanian ones... I know that any Eastern European AK magazine will work in my SAR-1, but I'm just putting together an All-Romanian set up.

I have a mixed lot of magazine for the range for all my AKs.

Again, thanks for looking and for any assistance!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:31:13 AM EDT
[#1]
The people that have ordered these said they were Romanian, and many of the magazines they received had the earlier “Triangle and Arrow” Cugir proof stamp.

HERE

These are 40 round Romanians

HERE

Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:19:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered 5 of the 30-rounders from Apex a few days ago. I should get them today.

I'll let you know what I get in this batch. Most of the ones I've gotten in the past were Polish.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:39:24 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, I got the mags...all 5 are definitely Romanian, exhibiting the typical large semi-sloppy spot welds.

They have a bit of left over dried cosmoline here & there but it should come right off with a shop towel and little WD-40.

All 5 are in Very Good condition, but 1 has a very, very minor dent that I really had to look close to see..

4 are finished in a deep black parkerizing and 1 is a blued finish.

2 have a faint "arrow in triangle" stamp on the spine, the rest are unmarked.

IMHO, they're well worth the $13 each + shipping that I paid. I will be picking up a few more in the near future.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top