Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/29/2005 4:06:44 PM EDT
I am wanting to get one of the Vector AK's with the fixed stock.  I would prefer just to buy it in Kentucky if anyone knows a dealer that has them.  None of the shops around me has them, but I thought some of the Louisville people here might know of one.  If I can't find one in the state, I guess I'll go the Atlantic Firearms route.  Also, is it true that he sells them for 449.99 to ARCOM members?  Thanks.

Blaker
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:22:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I know no one has them in Lexington.  I have ordered a Vector from Atlantic.  Great rifle for the price and good service from Atlantic.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:57:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:59:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Southern Ohio seems to be the Mecca of Military Fireams...Not sure how far that is
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:10:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:32:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Blaine,

After just reading through some post on the hk section of ar15.com I will not hesitate to order from you.  It sounds like you stand behind your product and will resolve any situation that presents itself.  My brother is actually the one interested in one of the fixed stock Vectors.  However, I may purchase one as well or maybe some type of HK clone.  I am just kind of up in the air on my next purchase at this time.  Thank You.

Blaker
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:19:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:43:00 AM EDT
[#7]
get it at

www.atlanticfirearms.com

Best prices around.  Blaine is da man!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top