Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/5/2003 5:21:56 PM EST
Does anyone know where I can buy a Steel Vented Upper Gas Tube for my post ban Bulgarian AK47 & AK74? Thanks!!

Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:34:58 PM EST
Under AK47 Parts

Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:40:20 PM EST
Thanks! I just checked it out and they do have one, however, it says it's for Chinese AKs. Might this part work on a Bulagrian AK, or do you know if there are significant differences between Chinese and Eastern Bloc AKs?
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 2:27:56 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 3:01:28 AM EST
Whats the advantage to a vented gas tube?
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 4:37:45 AM EST
Thanks CampyBob. If I added that tension spring, do you think this tube would work? Its cost is $30 and I doubt it would be returnable, so I don't want to be throwing away that cash, though....
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 4:40:50 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/6/2003 4:41:46 AM EST by Bolderboulder]
Hey Sixgun: I don't know that there's much af a performance advantage at all, I just want it for the asthetics. Another forum member here has a photo of his decked-out AK posted and he has one on his AK and it looks really good. I've relied to his post asking where he bought the tube but haven't heard from him. Here's what I'm looking for (but this is the one for Chinese AKs):
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 5:53:40 PM EST
I thought you wre talking about actual holes in the gas tube? I did think you were looking for a cover type device.
Top Top