Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/28/2006 12:57:22 PM EDT
Hey Dudes,

I will soon be ordering my first AK, a Vector AK-47 Classic, and I want to get a bunch of mags for it. I have browsed the AK threads and I have only come across centerfiresystems as a place to buy mags. Where else do you buy them from?

I am interested in getting both metallic and polymer mags, so if you can point me towards some retailers or people to buy from, it'd be much appreciated!

Thanks,
AE
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:22:20 PM EDT
[#1]
J & C sales has 30 round Polish mags 5 for $60. I bought 10 last week and am pleased with them. Mags were new.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:12:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Dansammo.com has them, also new, five for $54 shipped.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:27:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Cheaper than Dirt has them.  I had ordered (2) of their 30 round AK-47 mags that were listed as used German magazines.  They arived today and one of them was brand new.  kinda expensive for used mags, $15 each, but since one was brand new it made it worthwhile.  This mag purchase was an exchange for a tactical vest that was way too small for me.  The (2) mags came within 3 cents of the price of the vest and I know I can use mags!

Cheaper than Dirt
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:09:20 AM EDT
[#4]
CENTERFIRE SYSTEMS has a mag special going on right now I think you can get 16 mags for 90$...

CENTERFIRE SYSTEMS
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:52:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
J & C sales has 30 round Polish mags 5 for $60. I bought 10 last week and am pleased with them. Mags were new.

Are you sure they're new? The site says reconditioned.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:29:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you sure they're new? The site says reconditioned.

The reconditioned ones are steel.  The Polish mags that are 5 for $60 are poly.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top