Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/14/2003 8:22:03 AM EST
I want to get a fake side folding stock for my sar-1. The one that im lookin for is just like the one ive seen on alot of sar-2's. I dont know what its called but its like a triangle.

If they dont sell a non-folding one is it hard to pin a folding one in place?

Link Posted: 12/14/2003 10:10:53 AM EST
I think what you mean are the metal folding stocks seen on most Krinkovs. I have never seen anyone put one on their SAR-2 but I guess it could be done quite easily.

The best source that comes to mind for those stocks (and all other kinds) is www.k-var.com. They have the kind of stock you are looking for, but I do not think it comes pinned open. You may have to have someone do that for you.

Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:54:23 PM EST
You are looking for a FSE stock.

I'm not much help on where to get one however, I got mine of the EE.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 1:07:55 PM EST

It's the top one.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 3:21:05 PM EST
thanks guys!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:14:16 AM EST
This is the one, on my SAR2 - from RPBUSA:

Top Top