Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/27/2005 9:54:23 AM EDT
I want to add an undefolder trunion and stock from either one of my PMKMS kits or one I have from a Yugo M92 to one of my Romainak AK kits. I know I need the shorter pistol grip forarm that curves towards the rear. Does anybody know where I can find one? I would consider anything from a US made new part to a surplus piece...

I just need an idea what prices mght be like or I will put standard forend furnature on it...

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:16:36 PM EDT
Interordanance 20$
Top Top