Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 6:26:35 AM EDT
I just got my Yugo underfolder the other day and I really like the 30 rd. mags w/ the bolt stop. It's really nice knowing when you're out of ammo!

Anyone have an idea where I can find some of these?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:50:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered some from Centerfire very recently. (Not here yet.) They have a good package deal. Buy four used Yugo 30 rd. mags and a pouch for just $50.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:05:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Centerfire had them in stock as of this morning, as I just ordered threesets  of four pack of Yugo mags from them.  Got a Chinese chest rig for an additional $15 just for the hell of it too.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:42:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I ordered some from Centerfire very recently. (Not here yet.) They have a good package deal. Buy four used Yugo 30 rd. mags and a pouch for just $50.

Yeah I bought this too. Expect rust and for them to look used. As in picked up from the battlefield. I even had to send one back cause it the floorplate was off of it and it was dented so bad you couldnt make it right so I sent it back. Dont expect to get like new mags. If you want like new mags buy the ones for $20. Here is another place to get them.

AKParts.com

Just scroll a lil and you will find them. They are good to deal with. I have bought a kit from them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah I bought this too. Expect rust and for them to look used. As in picked up from the battlefield. I even had to send one back cause it the floorplate was off of it and it was dented so bad you couldnt make it right so I sent it back. Dont expect to get like new mags. If you want like new mags buy the ones for $20. Here is another place to get them.

AKParts.com

Just scroll a lil and you will find them. They are good to deal with. I have bought a kit from them.

I can fix used with steel wool and a can of 1200 engine paint.  When you buy 12 mags, $12.50 used vs. $20 new does start to add up.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:08:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't mind a bit of surface rust at that price. I plan to take them apart and refinish them when I do the gun I'm building anyways. As long as they're mechanically sound, that's what matters.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#7]
They will be

Like I say, if you dont like it just get an RO and they will take care of you no questions asked. I didnt mind the rust as well cause I will eventually have mine hot blued again so they look new or Ill just steel wool them and break out the cold blue cause Im pretty good at that
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top