Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/10/2004 9:28:23 AM EST
Does anyone carry correct RPK recievers?....

I here VEPR's use RPK recievers is that correct?, and I thought VEPR's had the politicly correct stock with the trigger where the pistol grip is supposed to be is that right?, and is there any way to get a VEPR reciever without buying the whole rifle?....
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:40:30 PM EST
No, no RPK receivers are available ........yet.
Rumors of one in the works.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:45:01 PM EST

Originally Posted By 9245:

DSA makes the full-auto ones, as you can see if you visit their website. But no semi's that I've seen
yet. I'd love to get one.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:14:47 PM EST

Originally Posted By Tanker06:

DSA makes the full-auto ones, as you can see if you visit their website. But no semi's that I've seen

Really? I have yet to see a RPK on their website. They do sell PKM to LE though.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 8:58:07 PM EST
We have RPK channels available now. No rails instsalled, no holes. .063 4130 steel. Nicely formed.
No FFL needed. $45 plus ship email Pete shortfalstl@msn.com
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:08:53 PM EST

Originally Posted By shortfal:
We have RPK channels available now. No rails instsalled, no holes. .063 4130 steel. Nicely formed.

?!

Pic please
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 12:03:34 AM EST

Hmmm whats this? Sounds like Coldsteel RPK blank but more expensive. More info por favor.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:55:55 AM EST

Originally Posted By Taipan:

Really? I have yet to see a RPK on their website. They do sell PKM to LE though.

Whoops, my bad! That is a PKM.... that's what I get for posting before doublechecking....
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:59:27 AM EST

Whoops, my bad! That is a PKM.... that's what I get for posting before doublechecking....

Now if only we could get someone to make a semi-auto PKM for general public sale I could look forward to bankrupcy .
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:26:50 AM EST

Now if only we could get someone to make a semi-auto PKM for general public sale I could look forward to bankrupcy .

yeah I want a Semi PKM
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:27:00 PM EST
Re the RPK channels: Definitely not a resale of someone elses item. we tooled for these ourselves. I sold what I had at the creek. I'll get some pix on this site asap.
Pete
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:42:35 PM EST
I want an RPK! If the receivers turn up I may be interested.

AFAIK veprs ARE made on RPK receivers but the only way to get one is to buy a vepr. And I think you do have to convert it to a PC configuration.

Of course, Krebs would probably be happy to build one if you called and asked them but it would cost a pretty penny and wouldn't be as fun.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 1:19:41 AM EST

Re the RPK channels: Definitely not a resale of someone elses item. we tooled for these ourselves. I sold what I had at the creek. I'll get some pix on this site asap.
Pete

Forgive my ignorance but what do you mean a RPK channel? Whats a channel?
Top Top