Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/28/2009 4:21:19 AM EDT
Anyone have one laying around? Who knows of a source other than the top five vendors?

rich
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:34:13 AM EDT
[#1]
If you're talking about the Tapco part for AMD-65 - they're (at least temporarily) discontinued. The last vendor selling them at non-inflated prices was Cope's (another +1 for Cope's) but I think they're out of stock at this point.

-L
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:08:01 AM EDT
[#2]
The Tapco one is exactly what i was looking for. Cope's and alot of the other main vendors were out. I actually just found one and bought it. Red Star Arms had them in stock, a little pricey, but i needed it.

rich
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:18:00 AM EDT
[#3]
dpharms lists them @ $36
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:33:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
dpharms lists them @ $36

Reasonable, considering the circumstances. I came across one vendor offering them for $50+ .. two months ago!

-L
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top