Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2003 8:14:47 PM EDT
I have been callling the distributors and they have been acting like Im crazy. But what I want is the box that the SKS are in in the picture below. Anyone have one or know where I can get one for cheap?

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:21:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Why do I get the feeling you want the crate so you can fill it full of cheap SKS' to arm a group of people if the the "SHTF"?

No but seriously it would be pretty cool to have a few of them set up in a crate like that.  It would be kinda magical every time you remove the cover.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:40:46 PM EDT
[#2]
are those the yugo SKSs? tehy sure look like it. if so, contact AIM surplus and see what they have.

"yeah.. id like to order 4 IN CRATE" hehehe

edit: duuhhh.
www.aimsurplus.com
1-888-748-5252 (orders only maybe?)
PO Box 556 Springboro, OH 45066
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:41:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought one off e-bay awhile ago (empty, of course).

Call some of the smaller C&R dealers, they might have one they are willing to sell.

Av.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:56:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 10:42:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys, seems like the only place I havent tries is AIM surplus.

ALso, they dont fit fourm the crates fit 10 sks!

I want to pust all my AK's plus I will need to get a fre more AK's and mags, ammo in one of these crates for SHTF and whoever will join me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 2:47:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:06:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Not quite it but...
www.k-var.com/product.asp?0=205&1=206&3=484

Aww man!

Thats perfect and exactly what I am looking for! Thanks a lot!
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:54:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Give K-Var a call and see what the shipping cost is going to be. I think its like $45.00 to ship the beast to the East Coast. I'm thinking of building my own.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top